Pork and Apple Sandwich
Turn leftovers into a symphony of complementary flavors! Buttery rolls, rich pork, tart apples, creamy cheese and grainy mustard work in delicious harmony here.
- 1 stick (8 Tablespoons) Unsalted Challenge Dairy Butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 package (12-count) King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 12 slices aged cheddar
- 2 green apples, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices leftover cooked pork loin, halved
1Combine butter and mustard in a small bowl. Use a spoon to mix together until smooth and combined.
2Cut King’s Hawaiian rolls in half and spread mustard butter generously on both sides of the rolls.
3Assemble each sandwich with a slice of aged cheddar, a few slices of green apple and 2 slices of pork. Close sandwich with top roll and serve.