- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) Challenge Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 (14.7 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3Stir in melted butter, eggs, sour cream, creamed corn, and whole kernel corn.
4Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
5Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.