- 2 sticks Challenge Butter, softened
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1Combine butter, chipotle chile, maple syrup, chile powder, smoked paprika, salt and black pepper in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until combined, scraping down the bowl as needed. Taste and add more salt or pepper if desired.
2If using as a spread, transfer to a bowl and use while soft. Otherwise, spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap and roll into a tight log. Refrigerate until firm.
!Chipotle maple butter is great on corn on the cob, roasted sweet potatoes, grilled chicken or steak, and warm cornbread.