- 1 Tablespoon Challenge Butter
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- ½ package (4 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons onion, finely minced
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 brioche or hamburger buns
- (optional) avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato
1Preheat grill to medium or oven to broil on high.
2Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Add diced jalapeño and cook for a minute.
3In a small bowl combine combine cream cheese, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic salt. Set aside.
4In a large bowl, mix ground turkey with garlic salt, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
5Lightly spray a foil lined pan with oil. Divide meat into 8 equal portions and flatten portions into 4-inch round patties, pressing lightly against the pan to flatten.
6Divide filling into 4 equal portions. Place filling on 4 of the patties and spread to within a ½ inch of the edge.
7Cover with remaining 4 patties and pinch the edges closed.
8Grill patties over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until completely cooked. Or broil by placing burgers on a foil lined pan approximately 6″ from the broiler, 5-6 minutes on each side or until completely cooked. Turkey should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
9Serve on buns with optional avocado, bacon, lettuce and tomato.