Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Turn your cheesecake inside out with this inventive dessert dip. We recommend spreading it on fruit, shortbread and pound cake, but it’s just as tasty on a morning bagel with coffee.
- 8 ounces Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Challenge Butter, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoons minced candied ginger
- graham crackers, pretzels, pound cake and sliced apples, for serving
1In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chopped candied ginger.
2Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, pound cake and sliced apples.