Grilled Garlic Parmesan Calamari Skewers
Bringing the flavors of Venice to your kitchen is easy when you use Challenge Garlic Parmesan Herbs Butter Snack Spread. In this classic recipe, we use it to coat and finish grilled calamari. Served with crusty bread, it’s an utterly craveable dish.
- 1 pound squid calamari, tubes only (about 20 pieces)
- ¼ cup Challenge Garlic Parmesan with Herbs Butter Snack Spread, melted and divided
- lemon wedges, for serving
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- crusty bread, for serving
1Preheat grill to high heat.
2Use paper towels to thoroughly pat squid dry, inside and out. Place in a bowl and toss with 2 Tablespoons melted Challenge Garlic Parmesan with Herbs Butter Snack Spread. Thread 5 squid tubes onto a metal skewer (use two skewers, if desired, to prevent spinning).
3Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until charred on edges and just opaque. Transfer to a platter, squeeze with fresh lemon juice and drizzle with remaining melted Garlic Parmesan with Herbs Butter Snack Spread. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately, with crusty bread.