S'mores Cookie Dough Bites
Let Challenge Butter Snack Spreads take over on these tasty cookie dough treats. Toasting the flour in the oven for a few minutes brings out the graham cracker and toasted marshmallow notes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup plus 2 Tablespoons Challenge Salted Caramel Butter Snack Spread
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup marshmallow bits (can substitute mini marshmallows, quartered)
- ¼ cup crushed graham crackers
- melted dark chocolate, for dipping (optional)
1Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread flour into an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
2Combine Salted Caramel Snack Spread, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat until smooth and fluffy. Mix in vanilla and heavy cream until smooth. Add flour and slowly mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow bits, and graham crackers.
3Scoop into 2 teaspoon-sized balls, roll smooth, and place on a baking sheet. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
4Dip in melted chocolate or drizzle melted chocolate over top, as desired. Store in the refrigerator.