- Unsalted Challenge Dairy Butter, for pan and hands
- 6 Tablespoons Challenge Dairy Lemon Butter Snack Spread
- ¾ teaspoon fine salt
- 12 ounces (6 ½ cups) mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- melted white chocolate, for drizzling
1Butter an 8-inch x 8-inch pan, line with a parchment paper sling and set aside.
2Melt Lemon Snack Spread and salt in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook, stirring, until mostly melted. Remove from heat and mix in rice crispy cereal. Add marshmallow cream and mix until well-coated.
3Scrape into prepared pan. Butter your hands and gently spread mixture into the edges and corners of pan; smooth the top. Let cool at least 30 minutes.
4Remove from pan and cut into 16 squares. Drizzle surface with melted white chocolate.