- ½ cup Unsalted Challenge Butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 oz Challenge Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, tightly packed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (I prefer to use a blend of mini and regular-sized semisweet chocolate chips)
- 14 pretzel sticks
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- Sprinkles, for decoration (optional)
1Combine Challenge butter and Challenge cream cheese in a medium sized bowl, stir until well-combined.
2Add sugars and vanilla extract, stir well.
3Sprinkle salt over batter and stir to combine.
4Gradually stir in flour until completely combined.
5Add chocolate chips and use a spatula to stir.
6Scoop cookie dough by two teaspoons and roll into round balls.
7Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and firmly insert a pretzel into the top of each ball.
8Transfer to freezer, and chill for 15 minutes.
9While cookie dough is chilling, prepare melting wafers (keeping the dark chocolate and white chocolate wafers in separate, small bowls) according to package instructions.
10Retrieve cookie dough from freezer and, holding by the pretzel stick, dip each cookie dough bite in chocolate (I alternate between dipping in dark chocolate and white chocolate, for an even variety).
11Top with sprinkles immediately, while the chocolate is still wet.
12Allow chocolate to harden, serve and enjoy! Keep uneaten cookie dough bites refrigerated in an airtight container.