Beef, Pork and Lamb
Orange-Rosemary Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Enjoy this lean and delicious premium cut of pork drizzled with a sweet and savory citrus flavored butter. With only a handful of ingredients, it's an uncomplicated dish that's quick and simple to prepare and full of aromatic flavor.
- ½ cup (1 stick) Challenge European Style Butter
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 pork tenderloins (approx. 1 lb. each)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon thin slivers of orange peel
- 1 cup ready to serve chicken broth
- To taste coarse salt
- To taste freshly ground pepper
1In a small bowl, mix together the orange-rosemary butter ingredients. Use immediately or chill (bring to room temperature before using).
1Preheat oven to 350°F.
2With a knife, make slits in tenderloins and alternately insert garlic and orange peel slivers.
3In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 Tablespoons of the butter mixture and brown tenderloins evenly for 5-10 minutes.
4Place tenderloins on rack in roasting pan. Spread a teaspoon of flavored butter over each tenderloin.
5Add broth to skillet drippings and stir. Pour broth/drippings into the roasting pan and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
6Spread another teaspoon of flavored butter over each tenderloin and roast an additional 15-20 minutes or until center of tenderloin registers 155°F (use meat thermometer).
7Transfer pork to serving platter and cover loosely with foil. Temperature of meat should increase to 160°F while standing.
8Pour liquid from roasting pan back into skillet and bring to a boil, cooking until reduced by half. Whisk remaining flavored butter into liquid and simmer about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
9To serve, slice pork and drizzle with sauce.