Pork and Pepperoncini Sandwich
Leftover pork tenderloin is an excellent canvas upon which to build Hawaiian roll sandwiches. For those who like a bit of brine, these satisfy with lots of sliced pepperoncini.
- 1 package (12-count) King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- ¾ cup Challenge Dairy Lactose Free Clarified Butter
- 12 thin slices leftover cooked pork loin, halved
- 12 pepperoncini peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly shaved
- ¾ cup baby arugula
1Cut King’s Hawaiian rolls in half and spread a tablespoon of Lactose-free clarified butter on both sides of the rolls.
2Assemble each sandwich with 2 small slices of pork, sliced pepperoncini, shaved red onion, and a few arugula leaves. Close sandwich with top roll and serve.