1 ¼ cup sauce
- 1 head fresh garlic
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh shallots
- ¾ teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1½ teaspoons minced or whole fresh thyme leaves
- 6 Tablespoons Challenge Spreadable Butter
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1Break garlic head apart into cloves, but do not peel cloves.
2Combine unpeeled garlic cloves and wine in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer to reduce liquid by about half or 5 mins.
3Remove pan from heat and remove garlic cloves from the liquid. Peel garlic then press or finely mince. Add about 2 Tablespoons back to the wine.
4Stir in shallots, rosemary, and thyme.
5Heat mixture just to a simmer, then remove from heat and whisk in butter a tablespoon at a time until the butter is thoroughly incorporated into the sauce. Stir in chives and spoon over grilled chicken or fish.