- ¼ cup Challenge Butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 small zucchini, diced (3 to 3½ cups)
- 4 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup minced chives
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar
1Melt butter over in large skillet over medium heat.
2When butter begins to foam, add Zucchini and garlic; sauté until tender – about 2 to 3 minutes.
3Stir in corn, thyme, and water; continue to cook stirring frequently until corn is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated - additional 2 to 3 minutes.
4Stir in salt, chives, mint, and vinegar and remove from heat. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
5Serve warm or at room temperature.