6 - 8
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces (1 package) Challenge Original Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon whole celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 cups diced firm apples
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
1Combine softened cream cheese, lemon juice, water, sugar, salt, celery seeds and red pepper in blender or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Yield: about 1 ½ cups dressing
2Toasted walnuts in sauté pan over medium-high heat. Set aside.
3Combine apples with about 1 cup of the dressing to thoroughly coat the apple pieces.
4Stir in celery and grapes adding more dressing to taste.
5Stir in toasted walnuts shortly before serving.