- 1 package (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup prepared salsa
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups corn chips broken to into about ¾-inch pieces
1Place cream cheese, water and vinegar in a blender jar and pulse until well blended.
2Add prepared salsa and pulse until desired smoothness. Set aside.
1Brown ground beef with chili powder, cumin and salt; stir and break up meat as it cooks. Set aside to cool.
2Combine lettuce, onion and beans in a large bowl. Stir in enough dressing to lightly coat lettuce. Divide out lettuce mixture into individual bowls.
3Top with browned meat, tomatoes, olives and corn chips. Top with a dollop of the remaining dressing. Serve with additional dressing available as desired.