Strawberry Chef Salad with Creamy Cilantro-Green Onion Ranch
Impress your guests with this colorful and flavorful Chef Salad. The perfect mix of sweet strawberries, lots of veggies and a savory Cilantro Green Onion Ranch make this the perfect salad for a hot summer BBQ.
- 1 large head romaine, stemmed and diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1½ cups Mrs. Cubbinson's Classic Seasoned Croutons
- 1½ cups diced turkey and/or ham
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 ounces Challenge Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1Place romaine in a large, shallow dish.
2Arrange cucumber, eggs, strawberries, croutons, turkey and ham, and diced avocados in strips across the top of the romaine. Drizzle avocados with lemon juice.
3Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
1In a blender or mini food processor, blend together all dressing ingredients, puree’ing until creamy.