- ½ package (4 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano*
- 3 Tablespoons ¼-inch chopped red bell pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1½ lb.)
- 2 Tablespoons Panko style unseasoned breadcrumbs
- Oregano or parsley sprigs for garnish (optional)
1Preheat oven to 425°F.
2Combine softened cream cheese, garlic salt, oregano, and red bell peppers. Set aside.
3Wash chicken pieces, pat dry. and place on a foil line baking sheet.
4Top each chicken piece with 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Spread just to coat the top surface.
5Sprinkle each piece with ½ Tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
6Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked (center temperature of 165°F), about 20 minutes.
7Garnish with oregano or parsley sprigs.
!*If only dried whole oregano is available, use ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon