No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
Salty and sweet makes an irresistible combination, and this peanut butter pretzel pie nails it. Whip up this no-bake pie for a delicious treat with all your favorite flavors!
- 2½ cups crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Challenge Butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoon Challenge Butter
- 1 (8 oz) package Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz) container whipped topping
- ½ cup caramel ice cream sauce
- ½ cup pretzels
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
1In a food processor or blender, pulse pretzels until crushed. Stir in sugar and butter. Press into a 9" Good Cook pie pan. Place crust in freezer until firm.
1Melt together chocolate chips and butter. Spread into the bottom of the pie crust. Return crust in freezer until firm.
1In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Slowly add half of the whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust.
2Refrigerate until firm. To serve, drizzle with caramel sauce. Top with pretzels and peanut butter cups.