Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
That's right. Here's a sweet way to use up those left over hard boiled eggs in a delicious cookie dough containing no raw eggs.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge Butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 hard boiled large eggs, peeled and finely diced
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups bitter-sweet or semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1Preheat oven to 375°F.
2Cream butter and add sugars; beat until light and fluffy.
3Add finely diced eggs and salt and beat until well mixed.
4Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and then fold into creamed mixture; then beat until well blended.
5Stir in chocolate chips and (optional) nuts.
6Drop by medium cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cookies cool on pan for 5 minutes before transfer in to cooling rack.