Coconut Chocolate 6 Layer Cookies
Sweet layers of graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk, and chopped walnuts stacked on top of a base of melted European style butter.
- ½ cup (1 stick) Challenge European Style Unsalted Butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (6 to 8 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups (3 ½ oz.) flaked coconut
- 14 oz. can (1¼ cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1Preheat oven to 350°F.
2Melt butter in 9x13-inch baking pan in the preheating oven.
3Remove pan from the oven and sprinkle or pour the remaining 5 ingredients into the pan in even layers: first graham cracker crumbs, followed by chocolate chips, coconut, sweetened condensed milk and finally the chopped nuts.
4Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until the top is browned. Cool before cutting into bars.