Churro Cheesecake Crunch Cake
Bring the best flavors of the fair into your kitchen! This no-bake Churro Cheesecake Crunch Cake is half cheesecake, half churro, all sorts of yummy! Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce for extra yum.
- 2 (8 oz) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar caramel sauce
- 1 (14.4 oz) box cinnamon grahams (crush 15 of the crackers)
- ½ cup Challenge Butter, melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon-sugar
1In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding mix. Whip until light and fluffy.
2Line the bottom of a 9x9” Good Cook Ceramic Dish with unbroken cinnamon grahams. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top. Drizzle with half of caramel sauce. Top with another layer of unbroken grahams, top with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel sauce.
3In a large bowl, stir together crushed grahams and melted butter. Spread atop the cake, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before serving.
!The recipe above makes a thick, rich cheesecake filling. If a slightly fluffier texture is preferred, whip 1/2 cup of milk into the cream cheese mixture.