Shrimp Cocktail with Garlic Butter
This classic hors d’oeuvre pairs shrimp, garlic and butter for a magical combination. Best of all, it takes just 10 minutes, a handful of ingredients, and a few steps to make.
- 1 ½ sticks Challenge Butter
- 2 garlic cloves, slightly smashed and peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 3-inch strips lemon zest
- 1 ½ lbs large shrimp, tail-on, cooked
- Cocktail sauce
1Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Add garlic, black pepper and lemon zest.
2Heat for 10 minutes, spooning off and discarding foam that bubbles to the top. Discard garlic clove and lemon zest.
3Pour butter into a small serving dish. Serve with shrimp and cocktail sauce.