Your family will love these easy pizza sliders! Baked Italian sandwich on Hawaiian rolls baked with a savory, buttery sauce, they’re also perfect for parties.
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls (18 ounces)
- 12 slices sliced provolone cheese (8 ounces)
- 8 slices large thinly sliced pepperoni (3 ounces)
- 6 slices thinly sliced Genoa hard salami (2 ounces)
- 6 slices thinly sliced deli ham (2 ounces)
- 1 Tablespoon freshly snipped parsley
- ¾ cup pizza sauce for serving
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Spray very lightly with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl, mix together butter, sesame seeds, Italian seasoning, parmesan, red pepper flakes and garlic powder.
- 4Use a large serrated knife to slice the rolls in half, separating the tops from the bottoms. Place the bottom of the rolls onto the prepared baking pan.
- 5Brush ⅓ of the butter mixture onto the bottom buns.
- 6Layer on half of the cheese, then all of the pepperoni, salami, the remaining cheese and then the ham.
- 7Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- 8Brush another ⅓ of the butter mixture evenly over the rolls.
- 9Cover the rolls loosely with foil.
- 10Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 25 minutes.
- 11Remove the foil and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- 12Add the freshly snipped parsley to the leftover butter.
- 13Brush the remaining butter sauce over the rolls.
- 14Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve immediately with sauce on the side.