Looking for a fun appetizer that is sure to please next time you’re grilling? You’ll love how easy and tasty loaded bacon ranch potato wedges are to make on your grill.
- For crisper potato wedges consider soaking in salted water for 15 minutes. Then drain & pat dry thoroughly before grilling.
- Adding any of your favorite nacho toppings such as sour cream, jalapeños, avocado, etc. compliment this appetizer perfectly.
- 2 Russet Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 stick Salted Challenge Butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing mix
Cream Cheese Filling
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup green onions
- ¼ cup cilantro
1Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
2In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, & ranch dressing mix. Stir until well combined. Whisk in melted Salted Challenge Butter until ingredients are throughly incorporated.
3Brush butter mixture on all sides of potato wedges. Set each potato wedge, cut side down, onto the grill grates and grill for 3 minutes. Flip each potato to the opposite cut side and cook for 3 more minutes. Flip the potatoes skin side down on the grill grates and cook for 3 minutes.
4Remove the potatoes from the grill and baste with remainder of butter mixture.
5To serve place on a serving plate and garnish with cilantro, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions.